Blogroll

Diwali Delights

     

          With Diwali around the corner, thought I'll post some sweets and savory recipes that are made during the festival. Only while compiling the recipes ( the collection is not that big  ), I found that I don't have that many savory dishes like murukkus and mixtures in my blog and I made a decision that, I should make more of these and other traditional Indian sweets at least by next Diwali, till then enjoy these..


Urad Dal Ladoos Rasgullas Almond Chocolate Burfi ( Fudge ) Chocolate Sandesh


Sakkarai Pongal Chocolate Kalakhand Bottle Gourd (Lauki, Pusini) Halwa Besan Laddu, Gram Flour Ladoo

Mysore Pak, Besan Flour Fudge Coconut And Condensed Milk Ladoos Rava ( Sooji, Semolina ) Kesari Rava ( Sooji, Semolina ) Ladoos

Thengai Burfi, Coconut Burfi Badam Halwa, Almond Fudge Rajgira ( Amaranth ) Ladoos Mohanthal

Aate Ka Sheera ( Halwa ), Whole Wheat Halwa Aval Ladoos, Rice Flakes ( Poha ) Ladoos Rabri Carrot Halwa, Gajar Halwa

Double Ka Meetha, Shahi Tukra Gulab Jamun


Ulundu Vadai, Urad Dal Fritters Paruppu Vadai, Masal Vadai, Chana Dal Fritters Ompodi, Sev Kara Boondi, Spicy Boondi

Thenkuzhal Murukku

0 comments :

Post a Comment